Students First Fund
The Students First Fund was created by the Division of Student Affairs and is supported by private donations. Students who have experienced an unanticipated hardship may receive a gift through the fund to help ease the burden they may be experiencing. By providing resources in time of need, the Students First Fund allows the Division of Student Affairs to demonstrate the care and concern they have for students, reminding them that they are an important and valuable part of the UConn community.
- All degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible to receive a gift through the Students First Fund.
- The Students First Fund Committee is responsible for reviewing requests.
- If you know a student who has encountered an unforeseen misfortune who is in need of support, please fill out the Nomination Form below.
- The fund accepts donations through a one-time offering or bi-weekly pay deduction.
- To make a contribution, please fill out the Students First Gift Form below.