Skip to Search
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content

University of Connecticut Division of Student Affairs

One Card Office

The Husky One Card (the UConn ID card) enables students, faculty and staff to access many services on campus. All residence halls, the Student Recreation facility, Student Health Services facility and Dining Halls (with a valid meal plan) can be accessed using the Husky One Card. The Husky One Card also serves as the University Library card.

All Husky One Cards are enabled with an active "HUSKY Bucks" account. "HUSKY Bucks" is a debit-like account that can be accessed using the Husky One Card. After depositing money into a "HUSKY Bucks" account, the Husky One Card can be used as a form of payment to purchase goods and services on campus and several local off-campus businesses.

Contact the One Card Office

One Card Office

Wilbur Cross, 2nd Floor
233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4244
Storrs, CT 06269-4244
View on Map

Phone: 860-486-3129
Fax: 860-486-2108


Departments in the Division of Student Affairs